The Taming of the Stolen Lands
House Rules and Clarifications
- Adding Spells to a Spellbook
- Available Materials
- Bonus XP
- Character Creation and Advancement
- Class Changes
- Kingdom Building
- New Characters
- Race Changes
- Sanity and Madness
- Table Etiquette
- Temporary Hit Points
- Errata, first printing, Errata, second printing, Errata, third printing — Paizo has provided PDFs containing errata for the first, second, and third printings. My copy of the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook is the second printing, but I use the PDF, which is always current. It would recommend those with earlier printings familiarize themselves with the errata.
- Errata, Advanced Player’s Guide — Paizo has provided errata for the APG. There is a distressing large amount of it, but it doesn’t seem to impact any of our characters so far.
- Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook FAQ
- Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player’s Guide FAQ
- 3.5e Conversion Guide — It goes over the important class and racial changes and lists a few of the bigger rules changes. If you don’t have a copy of PFRPG then this is a quick way to get up to speed.
- Pathfinder RPG SRD — A Pathfinder RPG equivalent to the d20 SRD.
- Pathfinder Wiki
- Perram’s Spellbook – A Pathfinder Spell Card Generator